.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

They'll all fall

Friday, February 17, 2006

(outlink) Facial characteristics indicative of personality traits

A new University of Liverpool study looks into how Facial characteristics may be indicative of personality traits (press release).

What's interesting in the statements there is that we define as attractive those that are similar to us. That's sort of news to me. I knew we preferred average people for the group we are in (an averaged picture will score as total highest in looks), I know that skin tone is the most important variable (learn how to use foundation, guys!), and I know about genetic attraction (look that up, you'll just think I'm a pervert if I describe it). Graduated attraction apart from that is new. Just like genetic attraction, it makes sense in terms of creation of species, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home