.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

They'll all fall

Monday, February 14, 2005

Identity: Exercise #1

Since Design just started posting on identity, it is probably time to start posting my identity exercises. These are a series of "essay questions" that you need to spend the time to actually write out. Using a list of points is fine - there are many aspects to you, and what is important is that you make these aspects concrete enough to be useful, and organized enough for you. I'll be pacing out exercises that will need you play with this material over a bit of time, so just get it done the easy way.

The first exercise: Write out a description of your "Ideal Self". Your "Ideal Self" is you as you want to be - the you you aspire to be. Spend 20 to 30 minutes writing about this - set a time limit beforehand.

In a couple of days, I'll post the next exercise. Do this one now, so you're ready.

1 Comments:

  • Good stuff. I'm going to be participating in this... Might even throw my material on my weblog if it's not too lengthy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home