.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

They'll all fall

Monday, February 07, 2005

(outlink) Your Inner Mate

Alchemy Hypnotherapy, a hypnotherapy education institute with a "spiritual" bent (something I consider slightly suspect) has an interesting concept up: Your Inner Mate - The Key to Loving Relationships.

The basic idea is to hallucinate an "inner mate" - an ideal girlfriend that only exists inside your own head, one that loves you, lower your desperation level, and gives you advice on what girls to keep and what girls to reject, and gives you outlet for the wish for a really perfect girlfriend after meeting the flaws that all real life women have.

I'm considering creating a hypnotic script or MP3 to set you up with one of these; if people are interested, please leave a comment saying so.

2 Comments:

  • Yes please. I really need something like this. I have it all, but I simply am scared of women. My mother died when I was a child and my therapist thinks its all linked with this. Stopped going to all because she always seems to break into sobbing every time I discuss my childhood.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:03 PM  

  • Dry your eyes mate and go back to therapy. Sign me up for the mp3 - very interested

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home