.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

They'll all fall

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Identity: Exercise #3

Previous exercises has focus on building change potential. Today's exercise is taken from Razorjack, and is focused on improving self-image. (Of course, I'll exploit that too for change potential later :-)

Answer the following question: "Why would any girl want me?"

When I answered this, I used a point list, and got about 50 different points. If you brainstorm, you will find there is a lot of good stuff about yourself.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Eek: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about TISCALI. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, TISCALI check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.xelr8-xelr8.com. Take Care

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 PM  

  • Hi Eek: Interesting blog. I’ll save it in my favorites. I too have a blog about mlm secret. <. Just in case, you’re interested in, mlm secret check out my site. The company is endorsed by over 350 Pro Athletes. A good site for more information is http://www.xelr8-xelr8.com. Take Care

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home